Saturday, March 14, 2009

Missing something

I think one of the major things I'll miss when I move abroad will be this house I live in. Ill miss my roomates, the random people that show up and are in and out of the house... Ill miss all the good times and all the growing pains. Theres a whole lot to live for and I know I just don't quite get it yet. I can't express myself even when I'm alone in a way i would like to. Lyrical eloquence isn't something I was gifted with, but because of that, other people's words have a way of reaching me better than I can describe. Basically what Im trying to say is im falling in love. With what im not exactly too sure... I want it to be God. But in reality, i find myself falling in love with Ideas, shapes and combinations of words.. Whenever I feel lonely or wanting someones attention, I realize its possible that God wants this same attention. Yet I fail so bad when it comes to reading his word. All I want is to walk and talk with him who created me. I feel a little lost, a little depressed because I cant woo him or pursue him in ways I wish I could. I cant even write one simple song in his honor. But I know he loves me and right now thats all I need to know. its 242 am and I need sleep now! but first... i need to finish some homework. peace.


2 comments:

brittany said...

oh banjo. i'm glad your heart aches for the love of God and know He's not looking for a grand display! just stay obedient in Christ.

hope all is well,
versace

JENNY said...

banjo... i love your heart. i miss you!