Wednesday, May 20, 2009

umm... right

Well, Im guessing the possibilities are infinite.
For what? Im not quite sure.
The biggest incentive which anchored me to
my coffee shop job at Peet's is gone.
And ive been over that place for a while now.
Summer school is now out of the question.
There are possibilities for more exciting places to work,
but ive also got places to be and people to see.
Plus... this is the first summer in years that
I will be going into not depressed, apathetic or angry.
Its so good that its weird.
Ive got 4 months to live like ive never lived before,
then I take off for Japan.
I dont know what is in store for me this time around, but
dear God, please let this one be different.



so ill take it slow. (for now)

2 comments:

Christian said...

4 months...that's plenty of time from me to break your heart before you LEAVE ME!...

Kristin said...

are you in san diego? or home? 4 months is quite some time, and w/ no work! adventures!!!!