Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Getting Paid

So... of the five scholarships I applied to, I got one. But the great news is that it was the biggest one too. In order to do my part though, I need to make a new blog... one thats kinda geared towards helping students who in the future plan to study abroad at the same school that I will be going to..
I basically need to make an online journal with writing and videos in both Japanese and English. I really should get on it asap. But i cant come up with a cool name for the new blog... any ideas?

1 comment:

Kristin said...

one thing i have realized about blogs is that ideas sprout from conversations with friends and encountering God. so as for an idea of a blog name... let it fall from a conversation or something deep rooted. that way it won't become annoying and it has a meaning behind it.

ps. congrats on the scholarship! that is AWESOME news!